RESTORATION BUILDERS, INC.
Restoration Builders was established to disrupt and evolve the residential roofing repair segment of the $210B insurance restoration industry. The Company acquired multiple businesses in high storm traffic regions with the intent to build the nation’s largest residential roofing company, then transition to a publicly-traded entity.
Market Tactics partnered with The Company during its initial phase of development, beginning with the market research needed to effectively target key regions and acquisition partners. Working closely with the CEO, we began to create a strong corporate identity for the first national brand of its kind within a traditional and slow-moving industry. The challenge was to disrupt, modernize and elevate the brand character while keeping the goodwill and respect of important industry allies.
The Company rapidly acquired a group of over a dozen businesses scattered across the country. The game plan was to use a strong branding strategy as the channel to advance the CEO’s vision throughout the organization. This gave management a focal point to lead everyone in the same direction. As the company moved forward, Market Tactics deployed the internal information systems to facilitate corporate integrations and consolidation into consistent processes. We managed the re-branding of over 15 companies, including the migration and consolidation of individual websites and social media sites, as well as the local transition to a new name.
Still in the early stages of development, Restoration Builders has a recognizable and respected brand which is represented at 32 physical locations. The Company has grown to more than 273 employees and over $100 million in sales.
Find out more about this company:
- Newly formed company
- Required a digital presence
- Needed go-to-market strategies that infuse the company brand across all consumer touchpoints through visuals, tone, voice, and experience
- Required vision, strategy, and results of brand positioning and campaigns
- Required unified technologies for national operations and communications
- Expanding audiences and local brand presence nationally
- Required all marketing asset development
- Review of current marketing and publishing systems of acquisitions
- Systems and Software re-evaluation to achieve goals
- Unified platforms to respond to current client needs and those of future growth
- Development and Evaluation of reporting ROI Structure
- Set quarterly and annual customer acquisition goals and budgets for the organization, ensuring YoY growth.
- Create, manage and report on progress to the leadership on an ongoing basis
- Market segmentation for new and existing brands
- Product and services branding and positioning
- Brand voice and personality development
- Visual identity design and guidelines
- Implementation of marketing collateral systems
- Implementation of web branding strategy, including site design and theming
- Implementation of software systems, onboarding, training
- Cross-media design for vehicle fleets, print & digital materials, apparel, direct mail, video, websites, social sites and PR programs.
- Integration of cross-platform initiatives including social media content management with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Heavy focus on SEO and SEM with a 74% increase in revenue generated leads year over year
- Accounting: Successfully implemented and integrated accounting functions; software platforms’, data, systems, and personnel.
- CRM: Sales enablement, management reporting systems & internal dashboards, integrated into accounting to maximize efficiency, security, and automation for significant cost savings on personnel
- SEO & SEM Increased site visitors exponentially galvanizing sales success
- Customer Service: increased customer loyalty and satisfaction. Implemented a robust customer review program
- Marketing Operations: Year over year gains in location-based training, quality, and compliance
- Brand Awareness: Successfully Branded and Rebranded (acquired companies) all facets of the business: such as truck fleets, all marketing materials, and apparel. Built the messaging, positioning, and story for the digital operations platform solution.
THE BASE FITNESS
Adjuster School of America
RESTORATION BUILDERS ONLINE